Partners. Collaborators. Family.
What happens when you combine a century of engineering excellence, a 10,000+ year old medicinal plant, a 4th generation family business, and a collaborative industry that is growing like a weed?
THE PRECISION STANDARD FOR Biomass MILLING.
YOU ASKED. WE LISTENED. Together, we created a BEAST.
The NEXT Generation PULVERISETTE 19.
- –Optimize particle size & distribution for CO2 or EtOH extraction yield
- –Create material for premium pre-rolls
- –Homogenize isolates
- –Variable-speed motor 300-3000 rpm
- –Designed with GLP/GMP processes in mind
- –Adjustable, controllable particle size output with tight particle size distribution
- –Reproducible performance regardless of end user
- –High-throughput, continuous processing up to 8+ lbs. per minute avg.*
- –Alleviate dust, easy to clean - stainless steel product contact surfaces
- –Cyclone sample collection system provides heat mitigation and prevents resin build up.
- –Heat Mitigation - Maintain chemical profile & product integrity
- *Throughput dependent on material physical properties and environmental conditions at processing site.
|PROCESSING CONSIDERATION||HAND GRINDER||BLENDER||LEAF CUTTER||HAMMER MILL||FRITSCH CUTTING MILL|
|Adjustable, controllable particle size output||Some||No||No||Some||YES|
|High-throughput > 1 lb/min. avg.||No||No||Yes||Some||YES|
|Reproducible results, regardless of end user||No||No||No||Yes||YES|
|Easy to clean; prevent cross-contamination||No||Yes||No||No||YES|
|Process control automation||No||No||No||Some||YES|
Are Cannabinoid & Terpenes Preserved?
How Fast Can I Grind?
How Much Do They Cost?
Is It Easy to Clean?
High throughput milling with automated material handling and PC controls. Expandable for process flow integration, by incorporating additional modules, for your production instruments. Save time, save cost. Achieve controlled, reproducible particle size through a variety of parameter adjustments that allow optimization for your production methods.
Embrittle edibles and samples directly in liquid nitrogen, and create homogenous powder (representative sampling) in minutes. Capacity of 300+ g per sample, depending on material.
ANALYSETTE 22 & ANALYSETTE 28
Measure particle size and distribution from 0.01 μm into the millimeter range, accurately, and quickly. Great flexibility for different measurement tasks in the laboratory for QA/QC, and formulations development. Ideal for measuring solids and suspensions including nano-emulsions, and isolates. Faster, easier, and cost-effective alternative to sieving.